Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It has been four terrific years

Because I am important and my feelings are important, I have decided that I will be posting my feelings in the English language, because I can never get enough of how important I am to myself.

Things written here will always be the same bullshit that I encounter from time to time, and one day I shall suddenly stop and realize that I have too many blogs that don't even make sense and money.

After the two paragraphs above, I realized that I am starting to sound like a 12-year old girl who just would not stop yapping about some thing that is as unimportant as a terminally ill cockroach (if ever they do get sick).

Which I think would be a good theme for this blog.

Or maybe not. Yes, I contradict myself very often.

Things to do for this blog:
- Make look more decent enough to be visited by friends.
- Post seemingly important things like how my day went and how it got ruined by unsubstantial wrath done by the gods.
- Attempt to be funny, because being funny is WHAT I THINK I am good at.

And last but not the least, the same old school glory of blog-hopping to gather another set of friends.

No comments: