Friday, April 20, 2012

Quick Update

...
... . . . .............zzzzzZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOM!

OMG did you see that! That was fast, wasn't it?

Lame.
Haven't got anything new aside from my new job, but I don't have the juice to compose stories about it yet. Also, my trip to Baguio is another story, yet nothing to remember it by but it gave me realizations.

Also, I was suppose to write something about being tired of everything about working and I was also suppose to include a post from The Margarita Queen but I can't find the post yet, so that's another task for another day.

I am currently updating this blog from my work laptop, through Market! Market!'s philanthropic WiFi signal.

And this concludes today's quick update.

2 comments:

Goyo said...

Una ba talaga 'yung letter "S" kaysa sa "T" sa URL mo, sir?

Mariano said...

Kahit ako nalilito eh.